We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.

Tributes

From Fallen Legion Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Tributes are character or party buffs that are tied to Diplomacy Decisions. Players can find additional tributes after completing levels or from story events. These tributes will be added to the pool of tributes already earned by the player.

Zulfiqar[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Zulfiqar Strength +10% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 10%.
Zulfiqar Strength +20% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 20%.
Zulfiqar Strength +30% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 30%.
Zulfiqar Strength +40% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 40%.
Zulfiqar Strength +50% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 50%.
Zulfiqar HP +10% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 10%.
Zulfiqar HP +20% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 20%.
Zulfiqar HP +30% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 30%.
Zulfiqar HP +40% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 40%.
Zulfiqar HP +50% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 50%.
Zulfiqar Speed +10% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 10%.
Zulfiqar Speed +20% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 20%.
Zulfiqar Speed +30% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 30%.
Zulfiqar Speed +40% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 40%.
Zulfiqar Speed +50% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 50%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +10% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +20% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +30% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +40% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +50% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Zulfiqar Defense +10% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 10%.
Zulfiqar Defense +20% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 20%.
Zulfiqar Defense +30% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 30%.
Zulfiqar Defense +40% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 40%.
Zulfiqar Defense +50% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 50%.
Zulfiqar Block +20% Zulfiqar reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Zulfiqar Block +40% Zulfiqar reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Zulfiqar Block +60% Zulfiqar reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Zulfiqar Block +80% Zulfiqar reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Zulfiqar Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Zulfiqar's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Zulfiqar HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Zulfiqar's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Zulfiqar Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Zulfiqar's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Zulfiqar Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Zulfiqar's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Zulfiqar Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Zulfiqar's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Zulfiqar Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Zulfiqar reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Zulfiqar shifts to Berserker stance Zulfiqar always inflicts critical hits, but his maximum HP is reduced by 80%.
Zulfiqar shifts to Sentinel stance Zulfiqar's attacks deal double damage, but his speed is reduced by 75%.
Zulfiqar: Deathblows restore mana Extra mana is restored after Zulfiqar uses a deathblow.
Zulfiqar: 2x damage full AP attack Zulfiqar's full AP attack deals double damage.
Zulfiqar: Speed doubled, Block drops to 0% Zulfiqar's speed is doubled, but he is inflicted with defenseless and his block effectiveness is reduced to 0%.
Zulfiqar: Shields allies after perfect block Zulfiqar encases all allies with a protective shield after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Zulfiqar: Attacks cripple and slow enemies Zulfiqar's attacks have a chance to inflict cripple and slow, but his strength is reduced by 25%.
Zulfiqar: Cover allies Zulfiqar absorbs 50% of damage when an ally is struck by an enemy.
Zulfiqar: 2x damage after perfect block Deflecting an attack with a perfect block energizes Zulfiqar to deal double damage on his next attack.
Zulfiqar: Critical attack amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Zulfiqar inflicts a critical hit. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Zulfiqar: Killing blow startles enemies All enemies are startled for 4 seconds after Zulfiqar deals a killing blow.
Zulfiqar: Full AP attack dispels debuffs Zulfiqar: Full AP attack dispels debuffs
Zulfiqar: Extra damage against armored enemies Zulfiqar deals additional damage to heavily armored enemies.
Zulfiqar: All allies deal 2x damage after deathblow All allies will deal double damage on their next attack after Zulfiqar inflicts a deathblow.
Zulfiqar: Perfect block scorches attacker Zulfiqar scorches an enemy attacker and inflicts burn after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Zulfiqar: Extra damage to debuffed enemies Zulfiqar does 35% additional damage to enemies inflicted with a negative status effect.
Zulfiqar: All foes defenseless after perfect block All enemies are defenseless for 5 seconds after Zulfiqar deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Zulfiqar: Extra damage to humans Zulfiqar's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Zulfiqar: Extra damage to beasts Zulfiqar's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Zulfiqar: Extra damage to mythics Zulfiqar's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Longinus[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Longinus Strength +10% Increases Longinus' strength by 10%.
Longinus Strength +20% Increases Longinus' strength by 20%.
Longinus Strength +30% Increases Longinus' strength by 30%.
Longinus Strength +40% Increases Longinus' strength by 40%.
Longinus Strength +50% Increases Longinus' strength by 50%.
Longinus HP +10% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 10%.
Longinus HP +20% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 20%.
Longinus HP +30% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 30%.
Longinus HP +40% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 40%.
Longinus HP +50% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 50%.
Longinus Speed +10% Increases Longinus' speed by 10%.
Longinus Speed +20% Increases Longinus' speed by 20%.
Longinus Speed +30% Increases Longinus' speed by 30%.
Longinus Speed +40% Increases Longinus' speed by 40%.
Longinus Speed +50% Increases Longinus' speed by 50%.
Longinus Critical Chance +10% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Longinus Critical Chance +20% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Longinus Critical Chance +30% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Longinus Critical Chance +40% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Longinus Critical Chance +50% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Longinus Defense +10% Increases Longinus' defense by 10%.
Longinus Defense +20% Increases Longinus' defense by 20%.
Longinus Defense +30% Increases Longinus' defense by 30%.
Longinus Defense +40% Increases Longinus' defense by 40%.
Longinus Defense +50% Increases Longinus' defense by 50%.
Longinus Block +20% Longinus reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Longinus Block +40% Longinus reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Longinus Block +60% Longinus reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Longinus Block +80% Longinus reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Longinus Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Longinus' strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Longinus HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Longinus' maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Longinus Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Longinus' speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Longinus Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Longinus Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Longinus' defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Longinus Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Longinus reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Longinus: 2x HP, Strength -50% Doubles Longinus' maximum HP, but reduces her strength by 50%.
Longinus: Attack and speed surge when low on HP Longinus gains haste and deals double damage when her HP is below 40%
Longinus: Attacks cleave nearby enemies Longinus gains cleave and her attacks inflict splash damage, but her strength is reduced by 25%.
Longinus: Attacks inflict seal and weak Longinus' attacks inflict weak and seal, but she is inflicted with the startled status effect.
Longinus shifts to Joust stance Increases Longinus' chance to inflict a critical hit by 75%, but reduces her maximum HP by 33%.
Longinus shifts to Gladiator stance Increases Longinus' strength by 60%, but she has a 0% chance to inflict a critical hit and her HP is reduced by 50%.
Longinus: Use a deathblow after perfect block Longinus can immediately use a deathblow after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Longinus: Critical attack amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Longinus inflicts a critical hit. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Longinus: Perfect block restores all AP All of Longinus' AP is restored after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Longinus: Killing blow amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Longinus deals a killing blow. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Longinus: Critical attack startle enemies Longinus startles enemies when she inflicts a critical hit.
Longinus: Full AP attack dispels debuffs Longinus' full AP attack cleanses negative status effects from herself.
Longinus: Shields allies after deathblow Longinus encases all allies with a protective shield after using a deathblow.
Longinus: Killing blow restores mana Extra mana is restored after Longinus deals a killing blow.
Longinus: Perfect block restores mana Mana is restored after Longinus deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Longinus: Grants regen after casting a spell Longinus gains regen after the party leader casts a spell.
Longinus: Extra damage to buffed enemies Longinus does 35% additional damage to enemies enhanced with a positive status effect.
Longinus: Extra damage to humans Longinus' attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Longinus: Extra damage to beasts Longinus' attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Longinus: Extra damage to mythics Longinus' attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Mjolnir[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Mjolnir Strength +10% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 10%.
Mjolnir Strength +20% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 20%.
Mjolnir Strength +30% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 30%.
Mjolnir Strength +40% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 40%.
Mjolnir Strength +50% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 50%.
Mjolnir HP +10% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 10%.
Mjolnir HP +20% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 20%.
Mjolnir HP +30% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 30%.
Mjolnir HP +40% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 40%.
Mjolnir HP +50% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 50%.
Mjolnir Speed +10% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 10%.
Mjolnir Speed +20% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 20%.
Mjolnir Speed +30% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 30%.
Mjolnir Speed +40% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 40%.
Mjolnir Speed +50% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 50%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +10% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +20% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +30% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +40% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +50% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Mjolnir Defense +10% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 10%.
Mjolnir Defense +20% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 20%.
Mjolnir Defense +30% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 30%.
Mjolnir Defense +40% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 40%.
Mjolnir Defense +50% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 50%.
Mjolnir Block +20% Mjolnir reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Mjolnir Block +40% Mjolnir reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Mjolnir Block +60% Mjolnir reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Mjolnir Block +80% Mjolnir reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Mjolnir Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Mjolnir's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Mjolnir HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Mjolnir's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Mjolnir Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Mjolnir's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Mjolnir Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Mjolnir's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Mjolnir Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Mjolnir's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Mjolnir Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Mjolnir reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Mjolnir: Absorb HP when attacking Mjolnir absorbs 33% of damage as HP, but his maximum HP is reduced by 25%.
Mjolnir: Attacks make foes defenseless Mjolnir's attacks inflict defenseless on enemies for 5 seconds, but his strength is reduced by 30%.
Mjolnir: 3x Strength, Speed drops to 0% Mjolnir's strength is tripled, but his speed is reduced to 0.
Mjolnir: Perfect block casts haste All allies gain haste after Mjolnir deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Mjolnir: 3x Speed, cannot use deathblows Mjolnir's speed is tripled, but he cannot use deathblows.
Mjolnir: Shield after casting a spell Mjolnir gains a protective shield after the party leader casts a spell.
Mjolnir: Perfect block restores mana Mana is restored after Mjolnir deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Mjolnir: All allies use deathblow after killing blow All allies use a deathblow after Mjolnir deals a killing blow.
Mjolnir: Regular block amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Mjolnir takes damage from a regular block. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Mjolnir: Critical attack restores allies' AP All allies recover a little AP after Mjolnir inflicts a critical hit.
Mjolnir: Killing blow restores allies' HP All allies restore 15% HP after Mjolnir deals a killing blow.
Mjolnir: Killing blow dispels debuffs All allies are cleansed from negative status effects after Mjolnir deals a killing blow.
Mjolnir: Perfect block restores 2x AP All allies gain 2 AP after Mjolnir deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Mjolnir: Allies do critical attacks after critical All allies are guaranteed a critical hit after Mjolnir inflicts a critical hit.
Mjolnir: Invulnerability after critical attack Mjolnir is briefly invulnerable after he inflicts a critical hit.
Mjolnir: Deathblows refresh allies All allies restore 12.5% HP and have negative status effects cleansed after Mjolnir uses a deathblow.
Mjolnir: Critical attacks startle enemies Mjolnir startles enemies when he inflicts a critical hit.
Mjolnir: Extra damage to humans Mjolnir's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Mjolnir: Extra damage to beasts Mjolnir's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Mjolnir: Extra damage to mythics Mjolnir's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Apollon[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Apollon Strength +10% Increases Apollon's strength by 10%.
Apollon Strength +20% Increases Apollon's strength by 20%.
Apollon Strength +30% Increases Apollon's strength by 30%.
Apollon Strength +40% Increases Apollon's strength by 40%.
Apollon Strength +50% Increases Apollon's strength by 50%.
Apollon HP +10% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 10%.
Apollon HP +20% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 20%.
Apollon HP +30% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 30%.
Apollon HP +40% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 40%.
Apollon HP +50% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 50%.
Apollon Speed +10% Increases Apollon's speed by 10%.
Apollon Speed +20% Increases Apollon's speed by 20%.
Apollon Speed +30% Increases Apollon's speed by 30%.
Apollon Speed +40% Increases Apollon's speed by 40%.
Apollon Speed +50% Increases Apollon's speed by 50%.
Apollon Critical Chance +10% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Apollon Critical Chance +20% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Apollon Critical Chance +30% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Apollon Critical Chance +40% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Apollon Critical Chance +50% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Apollon Defense +10% Increases Apollon's defense by 10%.
Apollon Defense +20% Increases Apollon's defense by 20%.
Apollon Defense +30% Increases Apollon's defense by 30%.
Apollon Defense +40% Increases Apollon's defense by 40%.
Apollon Defense +50% Increases Apollon's defense by 50%.
Apollon Block +20% Apollon reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Apollon Block +40% Apollon reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Apollon Block +60% Apollon reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Apollon Block +80% Apollon reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Apollon Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Apollon's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Apollon HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Apollon's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Apollon Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Apollon's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Apollon Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Apollon's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Apollon Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Apollon's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Apollon Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Apollon reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Apollon: Speed 2x, Strength -25% Apollon's speed is doubled, but his strength is reduced by 25%.
Apollon shifts to Ranger stance Apollon equips venom tipped arrows. His maximum HP and strength are increased by 25%, but his speed is reduced by 50%.
Apollon: Protective perfect block, no AP recovery Apollon encases all allies with a protective shield and restores 7% HP after deflecting an attack with a perfect block. However, Apollon's speed is reduced to 0.
Apollon: Critical attacks deal 4x damage Apollon's critical attacks inflict 400% damage.
Apollon: Regular block restores AP for allies All allies recover 1 AP after Apollon takes damage from a regular block.
Apollon: Killing blow amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 80% additional damage after Apollon deals a killing blow. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Apollon: Critical attack dispels debuffs Apollon cleanses negative status effects from all allies after he inflicts a critical hit.
Apollon: Extra damage to buffed enemies Apollon does 35% additional damage to enemies enhanced with a positive status effect.
Apollon: Extra damage to debuffed enemies Apollon does 35% additional damage to enemies inflicted with a negative status effect.
Apollon: Critical attack after perfect block Apollon's next attack is a guaranteed critical hit after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Apollon: Invulnerability after critical attack Apollon is briefly invulnerable after he inflicts a critical hit.
Apollon: Equip secret arrows Apollon equips hidden arrows when he has full AP.
Apollon: Critical attack restores mana Extra mana is restored after Apollon inflicts a critical hit.
Apollon: Perfect block recovers Apollon's HP Apollon recovers 10% HP after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Apollon: Perfect block paralyzes attacker Apollon paralyzes an enemy attacker after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Apollon: 2x damage after casting a spell Apollon's next attack deals double damage after the party leader casts a spell.
Apollon: Deathblows do extra damage Apollon deals additional damage when using a deathblow.
Apollon: Extra damage to humans Apollon's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Apollon: Extra damage to beasts Apollon's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Apollon: Extra damage to mythics Apollon's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Winchester[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Winchester Strength +10% Increases Winchester's strength by 10%.
Winchester Strength +20% Increases Winchester's strength by 20%.
Winchester Strength +30% Increases Winchester's strength by 30%.
Winchester Strength +40% Increases Winchester's strength by 40%.
Winchester Strength +50% Increases Winchester's strength by 50%.
Winchester HP +10% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 10%.
Winchester HP +20% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 20%.
Winchester HP +30% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 30%.
Winchester HP +40% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 40%.
Winchester HP +50% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 50%.
Winchester Speed +10% Increases Winchester's speed by 10%.
Winchester Speed +20% Increases Winchester's speed by 20%.
Winchester Speed +30% Increases Winchester's speed by 30%.
Winchester Speed +40% Increases Winchester's speed by 40%.
Winchester Speed +50% Increases Winchester's speed by 50%.
Winchester Critical Chance +10% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Winchester Critical Chance +20% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Winchester Critical Chance +30% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Winchester Critical Chance +40% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Winchester Critical Chance +50% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Winchester Defense +10% Increases Winchester's defense by 10%.
Winchester Defense +20% Increases Winchester's defense by 20%.
Winchester Defense +30% Increases Winchester's defense by 30%.
Winchester Defense +40% Increases Winchester's defense by 40%.
Winchester Defense +50% Increases Winchester's defense by 50%.
Winchester Block +20% Winchester reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Winchester Block +40% Winchester reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Winchester Block +60% Winchester reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Winchester Block +80% Winchester reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Winchester Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Winchester's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Winchester HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Winchester's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Winchester Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Winchester's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Winchester Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Winchester's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Winchester Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Winchester's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Winchester Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Winchester reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Winchester: Perfect block casts haste All allies gain haste after Winchester deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Winchester shifts to Firestarter stance Winchester is inflicted with burn. Her attacks also inflict burn on enemies, she gains haste, and her strength is increased by 50%.
Winchester: Killing blow restores AP All allies restore 1 AP when Winchester deals a killing blow.
Winchester: Allies do critical attacks after deathblow All allies are guaranteed a critical hit after Winchester uses a deathblow.
Winchester shifts to Ravager stance Winchester is defenseless, but she absorbs HP after inflicting a critical hit, her maximum HP is increased by 50%, and her strength is increased by 25%.
Winchester: 2x HP, Critical Chance drops to 0 Winchester's maximum HP is doubled and she cleanses negative status attacks after dealing a killing blow, but her chance to inflict a critical attack is reduced to 0%.
Winchester: Use critical attack after casting a spell Winchester's next attack is a guaranteed critical hit after the party leader casts a spell.
Winchester: Deathblows refresh allies All allies restore 12.5% HP and have negative status effects cleansed after Winchester uses a deathblow.
Winchester: Critical attack after perfect block Winchester's next attack is a guaranteed critical hit after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Winchester: Regular block restores mana Mana recovered after Winchester takes damage from a regular block.
Winchester: Deathblows do extra damage Winchester deals additional damage when using a deathblow.
Winchester: 2x damage after perfect block Deflecting an attack with a perfect block energizes Winchester to deal double damage on her next attack.
Winchester: Extra damage against armored enemies Winchester deals additional damage to heavily armored enemies.
Winchester: Equip secret bullets Winchester equips hidden bullets when she has full AP.
Winchester: Critical attack makes foe defenseless Winchester renders an enemy defenseless when she inflicts a critical hit.
Winchester: Perfect block amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Winchester deflects an attack with a perfect block. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Winchester: 2x damage full AP attack Winchester's full AP attack deals double damage.
Winchester: Extra damage to humans Winchester's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Winchester: Extra damage to beasts Winchester's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Winchester: Extra damage to mythics Winchester's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Dardanelles[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Dardanelles Strength +10% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 10%.
Dardanelles Strength +20% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 20%.
Dardanelles Strength +30% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 30%.
Dardanelles Strength +40% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 40%.
Dardanelles Strength +50% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 50%.
Dardanelles HP +10% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 10%.
Dardanelles HP +20% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 20%.
Dardanelles HP +30% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 30%.
Dardanelles HP +40% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 40%.
Dardanelles HP +50% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 50%.
Dardanelles Speed +10% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 10%.
Dardanelles Speed +20% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 20%.
Dardanelles Speed +30% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 30%.
Dardanelles Speed +40% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 40%.
Dardanelles Speed +50% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 50%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +10% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +20% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +30% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +40% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +50% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Dardanelles Defense +10% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 10%.
Dardanelles Defense +20% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 20%.
Dardanelles Defense +30% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 30%.
Dardanelles Defense +40% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 40%.
Dardanelles Defense +50% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 50%.
Dardanelles Block +20% Dardanelles reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Dardanelles Block +40% Dardanelles reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Dardanelles Block +60% Dardanelles reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Dardanelles Block +80% Dardanelles reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Dardanelles Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Dardanelles's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Dardanelles HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Dardanelles's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Dardanelles Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Dardanelles's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Dardanelles Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Dardanelles's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Dardanelles Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Dardanelles's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Dardanelles Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Dardanelles reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Dardanelles shifts to Glass Cannon stance Dardanelles' speed doubled and her strength is increased by 75%, but her HP is reduced by 67%.
Dardanelles shifts to Siege stance Dardanelles' strength and HP are increased by 75% plus she reduces an additional 50% damage when blocking, but her speed is reduced by 80%.
Dardanelles: Restore HP with full AP attack Dardanelles' full AP attack restores 2% HP for all allies.
Dardanelles: Perfect block freezes enemies Dardanelles damages and slows all enemies when after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Dardanelles: All foes defenseless after perfect block All enemies are defenseless for 5 seconds after Dardanelles deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Dardanelles: Cover allies Dardanelles absorbs 50% of damage when an ally is struck by an enemy.
Dardanelles: Critical attack restores mana Extra mana is restored after Dardanelles inflicts a critical hit.
Dardanelles: Mana surge if character dies A wellspring of mana is restored if Dardanelles dies.
Dardanelles: Killing blow startles enemies All enemies are startled for 4 seconds after Dardanelles deals a killing blow.
Dardanelles: Equip secret shells Dardanelles equips hidden shells when she has full AP.
Dardanelles: Critical attack absorbs HP Dardanelles absorbs 33% of damage as HP when she inflicts a critical attack.
Dardanelles: 2x damage after critical attack Dardanelles' next attack deals double damage after she inflicts a critical hit.
Dardanelles: Deathblow amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Dardanelles uses a deathblow. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Dardanelles: AP restored after casting a spell All of Dardanelles' AP restored after the party leader casts a spell.
Dardanelles: Equip concussive damage shells Dardanelles attacks reduce an enemy's defense by 5%. This bonus stacks up to 3 times.
Dardanelles: Copy debuff when debuffed Dardanelles copies the negative status effect she is inflicted with and can inflict it on enemies she attacks.
Dardanelles: Killing blow restores mana Extra mana restored after Dardanelles deals a killing blow.
Dardanelles: Extra damage to humans Dardanelles's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Dardanelles: Extra damage to beasts Dardanelles's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Dardanelles: Extra damage to mythics Dardanelles's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

G'ndarak[edit | edit source]

Name Description
G'ndarak Strength +10% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 10%.
G'ndarak Strength +20% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 20%.
G'ndarak Strength +30% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 30%.
G'ndarak Strength +40% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 40%.
G'ndarak Strength +50% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 50%.
G'ndarak HP +10% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 10%.
G'ndarak HP +20% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 20%.
G'ndarak HP +30% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 30%.
G'ndarak HP +40% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 40%.
G'ndarak HP +50% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 50%.
G'ndarak Speed +10% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 10%.
G'ndarak Speed +20% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 20%.
G'ndarak Speed +30% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 30%.
G'ndarak Speed +40% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 40%.
G'ndarak Speed +50% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 50%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +10% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +20% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +30% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +40% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +50% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
G'ndarak Defense +10% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 10%.
G'ndarak Defense +20% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 20%.
G'ndarak Defense +30% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 30%.
G'ndarak Defense +40% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 40%.
G'ndarak Defense +50% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 50%.
G'ndarak Block +20% G'ndarak reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
G'ndarak Block +40% G'ndarak reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
G'ndarak Block +60% G'ndarak reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
G'ndarak Block +80% G'ndarak reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
G'ndarak Strength +50, HP -25% Increases G'ndarak's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
G'ndarak HP +50, Speed -25% Increases G'ndarak's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
G'ndarak Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases G'ndarak's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
G'ndarak Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases G'ndarak's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
G'ndarak Defense +50, Block -25% Increases G'ndarak's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
G'ndarak Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% G'ndarak reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
G'ndarak: Extra damage to buffed enemies G'ndarak does 35% additional damage to enemies enhanced with a positive status effect.
G'ndarak: Extra damage to debuffed enemies G'ndarak does 35% additional damage to enemies inflicted with a negative status effect.
G'ndarak: All foes defenseless after perfect block All enemies are defenseless for 5 seconds after G'ndarak deflects an attack with a perfect block.
G'ndarak: Allies do a critical attack after deathblow All allies are guaranteed a critical hit after G'ndarak uses a deathblow.
G'ndarak: Killing blow startles enemies All enemies are startled for 4 seconds after G'ndarak deals a killing blow.
G'ndarak: Use deathblow after perfect block G'ndarak can immediately use a deathblow after deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
G'ndarak: AP restored after casting a spell All of G'ndarak's AP restored after the party leader casts a spell.
G'ndarak: 2x damage and haste when debuffed G'ndarak deals double damage and gains haste for 5 seconds when inflicted with a negative status effect.
G'ndarak: Taunt ranged enemies Long-range enemies target G'ndarak. G'ndarak's speed and maximum HP are increased by 50%.
G'ndarak shifts to Overdrive stance G'ndarak's speed is tripled, but his maximum HP is reduced by 67%.
G'ndarak: Extra damage to humans G'ndarak's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
G'ndarak: Extra damage to beasts G'ndarak's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
G'ndarak: Extra damage to mythics G'ndarak's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.

Osmund[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Osmund Strength +10% Increases Osmund's strength by 10%.
Osmund Strength +20% Increases Osmund's strength by 20%.
Osmund Strength +30% Increases Osmund's strength by 30%.
Osmund Strength +40% Increases Osmund's strength by 40%.
Osmund Strength +50% Increases Osmund's strength by 50%.
Osmund HP +10% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 10%.
Osmund HP +20% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 20%.
Osmund HP +30% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 30%.
Osmund HP +40% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 40%.
Osmund HP +50% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 50%.
Osmund Speed +10% Increases Osmund's speed by 10%.
Osmund Speed +20% Increases Osmund's speed by 20%.
Osmund Speed +30% Increases Osmund's speed by 30%.
Osmund Speed +40% Increases Osmund's speed by 40%.
Osmund Speed +50% Increases Osmund's speed by 50%.
Osmund Critical Chance +10% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 10%.
Osmund Critical Chance +20% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 20%.
Osmund Critical Chance +30% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 30%.
Osmund Critical Chance +40% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 40%.
Osmund Critical Chance +50% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%.
Osmund Defense +10% Increases Osmund's defense by 10%.
Osmund Defense +20% Increases Osmund's defense by 20%.
Osmund Defense +30% Increases Osmund's defense by 30%.
Osmund Defense +40% Increases Osmund's defense by 40%.
Osmund Defense +50% Increases Osmund's defense by 50%.
Osmund Block +20% Osmund reduces an additional 20% damage when blocking.
Osmund Block +40% Osmund reduces an additional 40% damage when blocking.
Osmund Block +60% Osmund reduces an additional 60% damage when blocking.
Osmund Block +80% Osmund reduces an additional 80% damage when blocking.
Osmund Strength +50, HP -25% Increases Osmund's strength by 50%, but reduces maximum HP by 25%.
Osmund HP +50, Speed -25% Increases Osmund's maximum HP by 50%, but reduces speed by 25%.
Osmund Speed +50, Strength -25% Increases Osmund's speed by 50%, but reduces strength by 25%.
Osmund Critical Chance +50, Defense -25% Increases Osmund's chance to inflict a critical hit by 50%, but reduces defense by 25%.
Osmund Defense +50, Block -25% Increases Osmund's defense by 50%, but reduces blocking effectiveness by 25%.
Osmund Block +100%, Critical Chance -25% Osmund reduces 100% damage when blocking, but reduces the chance to inflict a critical hit by 25%.
Osmund: Critical attack amps magic damage The next spell cast by the party leader does 40% additional damage after Osmund inflicts a critical hit. The amplify bonus stacks up to 300%.
Osmund: Perfect block restores 2x AP All allies gain 2 AP after Osmund deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Osmund: Critical attack restores mana Extra mana is restored after Osmund inflicts a critical hit.
Osmund: Deathblows do extra damage Osmund deals additional damage when using a deathblow.
Osmund: Shield after casting a spell Osmund gains a protective shield after the party leader casts a spell.
Osmund: Restore HP with full AP attack Osmund's full AP attack restores 2% HP for all allies.
Osmund: Critical attacks deal 4x damage Osmund's critical attacks inflict 400% damage.
Osmund: Attacks cleave nearby enemies Osmund gains cleave and his attacks inflict splash damage, but his strength is reduced by 20%.
Osmund: Perfect block restores mana Mana is restored after Osmund deflects an attack with a perfect block.
Osmund: Enchant talons with fire & ice Osmund's attacks inflict slow and burn, but his maximum HP is reduced by 50%. Osmund also scorches and freezes enemies when deflecting an attack with a perfect block.
Osmund: Extra damage to humans Osmund's attacks deal 50% additional damage to human enemies. Soldiers, soulmancers, and bandits are human enemies.
Osmund: Extra damage to beasts Osmund's attacks deal 50% additional damage to beasts. Wolves, goblins, kobolds, and orcs are examples of beast enemies.
Osmund: Extra damage to mythics Osmund's attacks deal 50% additional damage to mythical creatures. Golems, treants, and drakes are examples of mythical enemies.


Spells[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Magic Damage +10% Increases magic damage from the party leader's spells by 10%.
Magic Damage +20% Increases magic damage from the party leader's spells by 20%.
Magic Damage +30% Increases magic damage from the party leader's spells by 30%.
Magic Damage +40% Increases magic damage from the party leader's spells by 40%.
Magic Damage +50% Increases magic damage from the party leader's spells by 50%.
Mana Recovery +10% Increases the party leader's mana recovery by 10%.
Mana Recovery +20% Increases the party leader's mana recovery by 20%.
Mana Recovery +30% Increases the party leader's mana recovery by 30%.
Mana Recovery +40% Increases the party leader's mana recovery by 40%.
Mana Recovery +50% Increases the party leader's mana recovery by 50%.
Fully restore mana All of the party leader's mana is instantly restored.
Wildfire Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Wildfire spell. Wildfire burns random enemies with a powerful fire blast.
Cassandra's Lunacy Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Cassandra's Lunacy spell. Cassandra's Lunacy consumes all of Cecille's magic meters to summon the goddess Cassandra to the battlefield. Does additional damage depending on how many magic meters are full.
Devon's Wager Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Devon's Wager spell. Devon's Wager debilitates enemies with a wave of debuffs and may have additional effects.
Swift Accelerando Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Swift Accelerando spell. Swift Accelerando increases attack speed for all Exemplars and amplifies magic damage after a critical hit for 10 seconds.
Spectral Gash Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Spectral Gash spell. Spectral Gash pierces the rear enemy with ghastly blades and makes the foe startled.
Cassandra's Coil Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Cassandra's Coil spell. Cassandra's Coil fires three bolts of pure energy at the foremost enemy.
Elysia's Blessing Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Elysia's Blessing spell. Elysia's Blessing recovers a medium amount of HP for all Exemplars.
Lucid Vision Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Lucid Vision spell. Lucid Vision removes debuffs from all Exemplars and increases critical attack chance for 5 seconds.
Tarquinius Courage Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Tarquinius Courage spell. Tarquinius Courage instantly restores stamina for all Exemplars and temporarily prevents Exemplars from enemy knockback.
Latent Lightning Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Latent Lightning spell. Latent Lightning shocks the rear enemy with lightning and may inflict paralysis
White Stacatto Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the White Stacatto spell. White Stacatto briefly makes all Exemplars invulnerable.
Bywwdi's Blessing Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Bywwdi's Blessing spell. Bywwdi's Blessing recovers a little HP for all Exemplars and adds regeneration for 10 seconds.
Bywrnish Blade Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Bywrnish Blade spell. Brywnish Blade creates a sonic energy wave that hits all enemies.
Dafydd's Spear Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Dafydd's Spear spell. Dafydd's Spear hits a random enemy with Daffyd's mythical spear. The attack does additional damage if an enemy is defenseless.
Psyche Devourer Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Psyche Devourer spell. Psyche Devourer drains HP from all Exemplars to summon Death.
Fracture Fortissimo Essence When found in a gemstone, this allows the party user to cast the Fracture Fortissimo spell. Fracture Fortissimo renders all foes defenseless for 5 seconds.


Combo Bar[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Lifesteal added to the combo bar A lifesteal node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node gains lifesteal during their attack.
2x damage added to the combo bar A double damage node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node deals double damage during their attack.
3x damage added to the combo bar A triple damage node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node deals triple damage during their attack.
4x damage added to the combo bar A quad damage node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node deals quadruple damage during their attack.
Free attack added to the combo bar A free attack node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will not use AP during their attack.
Extra Deathblow added to the combo bar An extra deathblow node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will use a deathblow instead of a regular attack.
Shield added to the combo bar A shield node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will take reduced damage for 5 seconds.
Haste added to the combo bar A haste node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will have faster AP recovery for 5 seconds.
Focused added to the combo bar A focused node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will have an increased chance to inflict critical hits for 5 seconds.
Cleave added to the combo bar A cleave node is added to the combo bar. A melee character that attacks on this node will inflict splash damage during their attack.
Secret Shot added to the combo bar A secret shot node is added to the combo bar. A ranged character that attacks on this node will use their hidden weapon during their attack.
Fierce added to the combo bar A fierce node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will inflict a critical hit.
Regen added to the combo bar A regen node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node will regenerate health for 5 seconds.
Use Deathblows earlier The deathblow node is moved down one position.
Dispel added to the combo bar A dispel node is added to the combo bar. The character that attacks on this node is cleansed from negative status effects.
Chain Gauge lasts longer The chain meter lasts 2 seconds longer.
Chain Gauge maximum damage bonus increased The chain meter damage bonus is boosted from a maximum of 2x damage to 3x damage.


Relics[edit | edit source]

Name Description
Receive the Hardrianto Cestus relic When used, perfect blocks inflict defenseless on all enemies and recover 2 AP for all allies for 15 seconds. All allies are also encased in a protective shield and cannot have their attacks cancelled by an enemy attack. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Hypatian Herb relic When used, all allies regenerate health for the duration of the battle. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Slithe Venom relic When used, all allies have an increased chance to inflict a critical attack, but will be inflicted with venom for the duration of the battle. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Dronn Trumpet relic When used, all allies have unlimited AP for 10 seconds. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Vergone Helm relic When used, all allies are invulnerable for 15 seconds. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Golden Watch relic When used, the flow of time changes to your advantage. All allies gain haste and all enemies are inflicted with slow for the duration of the battle. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Gan Scepter relic When used, all allies use deathblows instead of regular attacks for 10 seconds. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Soma relic When used, the party leader recovers all of their mana. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Vaccine relic When used, all allies are protected from most negative status effects for the rest of the stage. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Last Stand relic When used, an Exemplar is sacrificed to inflict massive damage on a single enemy. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Indrayani Cloak relic When used, thunder rains down on all enemies. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Deathtouch relic When used, the foremost ally's maximum HP is reduced 90%, but the character always inflicts critical hits. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Panacea relic When used, all allies are restored to full HP. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Yang Xin relic When used, all female characters inflict double damage, have an increased chance to inflict a critical hit, and gain haste for 20 seconds. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Haga Sigil relic When used, all male characters inflict double damage, have an increased chance to inflict a critical hit, and gain haste for 20 seconds. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Haryanto Scale relic When used, negative status effects are instantly changed into positive status effects. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Marcello Spectacles relic When used, all ranged characters use their secret shot when their AP is full for the duration of the battle. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.
Receive the Thea's Ankh relic When used, a blinding light damages an enemy and the damage dealt by the spell heals all characters. This item is consumed after being used and cannot be carried to another stage.